The Guardian’s flagship media event, Changing Media Summit, returns in 2017. In a post-digital, mobile-centric age we ask if the consumer has been left behind.
Join 400 C-level executives from across the media spectrum to hear how brands can balance creativity and technology to forge meaningful relationships and reaffirm their purpose.
If you work in media – from commercial, creative and digital strategies to online, mobile, social, advertising, gaming, finance and more – do not miss this sell-out summit.
Key themes to be addressed at this event:
- With readers discovering more and more news through social networks, how can they assess trust and authority?
- In a distributed media landscape, what new revenue streams are publishers pursuing?
- Is adblocking the best thing to happen to advertising?
- After the rebate scandal in the US, how can media agencies restore trust with clients?
- Do we need a regulatory framework to improve our trust in robotics and AI?
The Changing Media Summit programme balances keynotes from the biggest household names, insights from the newest disruptors and first glimpses of the people you'll be talking about in 12 months time.
For any questions about the Summit, please contact Kelly Quinn on Kelly.Quinn@theguardian.com
B1, Location House
*Event details can change. Please check with the organisers that the event is happening before making travel arrangements.