London Mayor Ken Livingstone's taste for the high life has been exposed by his decision to keep some generous gifts he has received over the past six months, as The-Latest's eagle-eyed Chris Gaynor discovered. Livingstone's booty is listed on the National Audit Office's gifts and hospitality register.
- A Russian doll containing vodka given to him by the Russian ambassador
- Doctor Who's sonic screwdriver
- And a Cyberman
He has also received luxury Harrod's hampers, a suit from GQ magazine, DVDs including Superman Returns and the mafia series The Sopranos.
Will Super Ken have time to sit up all night watching these movies while worrying about how he intends to save the city from pollution and congestion?
Other items registered that would make a wine connoisseur green with envy include a:
- bottle of Chateau Lynch-Bages Pauillac 1961
- bottle of 1989 Chateau Mouton Rothschild Pauillac - London China Town Association
- bottle of Hennessy VSOP Cognac - Bangladesh High Commissioner
- bottle of Casterede Armagnac 1945 - Mayor of Paris
As you are well-known for getting a bit cocky when under the influence of liquer Ken, watch out for the Vodka. You never know what the Russians may have put in it? Sure as hell it won't have on the label the health warning that Polonium can kill.